Assisted Living Residence (ALR)
Services provided to An Assisted Living Resident:
Rosewood on the Sound is an assisted living residence in Bayville New York. The facility is known for its wildlife preserves, marinas and idyllic homes. Here at Rosewood we believe that no assisted living community is successful unless every resident feels safe, unique and valued. Once a resident, the person you live will receive:
- 24-hour supervision by a trained and caring staff.
- Three healthy meals & snacks daily.
- Recreational & therapeutic on-site activities.
- Mobility, Medication & continence.
- Mobility assistance.
- Memory loss program.
- Continence management.
- Medication management.
- Assistance with bathing, personal grooming and dressing.
- Laundry service.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Respite (short-term stay) options.
Semi-private Suites: Starting $4,250/month
Private Suites: Starting at $5,750/month
Day care is most often requested by families who are caring for elderly relatives while working full-time. Day Care rates begin at $120 / day.
Day Care Hours: 8 AM – 8 PM, Daily
Day Care Services:
- Supervision by a trained and caring staff
- Three healthy meals and snacks, daily
- Recreational and therapeutic, on-site activities
- Mobility assistance
- Continence management
- Medication management
- Assistance with bathing, personal grooming and dressing, if needed
Enhanced Assisted Living Residence (EALR):
Services provided to An Enhanced Assisted Living Resident:
Rosewood on the Sound Enhanced Living Residence is provided to persons who desire to continue to age in place in an Assisted Living Residence and who:
- Are chronically chairfast, require the assistance of another person to transfer, walk and/or climb stairs; amd/or
- Are dependent on medical equipment and require more than intermittent or occasional assistance from medical personal; and/or
- Desire to operator to provide (directly or through contract with a licensed home care services agency) one or more of the following services:
- Dressing change and wound care
- Assistance with eating
- Routine skin care, applying creams and lotions
- Sking Integrity
- Urine and stool collection
- Urinary catheter insertion, removal, cleaning the insertion site, emptying the drainage bag
- Bloog glucoase testing
- Assistance with oxygen and nebulizer
- Medication administration, including:
- Assistance in securing outside licensed vendors
Semi-private Suites: Starting $5,750/month
Private Suites: Starting at $8,100/month