Welcome to Rosewood on the Sound!
We are a family-owned and operated business, proud of the quality of care we deliver.
Our focus on hospitality is central to the Rosewood approach because we believe that no assisted living community is successful unless every client feels safe, unique and valued. In short, assisted living should be about much more than assistance. Hiring and retaining caring professionals is one of the ways we achieve our hospitality goals, though we also encourage suggestions from residents about how they would like to spend their day, what they would like to learn, what they would like to eat and what would make them more comfortable. Full-time and short-term (respite) residential care options are available at Rosewood on the Sound, as are day care options. Whichever level of care is the best fit for you or your loved one, a rich suite of services and amenities accompany the supportive care we offer. We are ready to listen to your goals for healthy living and discuss how we can work with your healthcare providers to achieve the best outcomes. We encourage you to learn more by reading our brochure, perusing our website, calling, writing or scheduling a tour with our Administrator, Kim Tarpey.
The amenities listed here are available to all members of rosewood community. More details on care options and the recreational program can be accessed in the menu above. To learn more about the Oyster Bay area, we’ve provided some links below:
We look forward to meeting you!
Co-Owners and Co-Executive Directors
Laticha Oree, Administrator
- Enjoy chef-prepared meals, in our dining room while over looking the sound.
- Outdoor dining in the warmer months on a deck with umbrellas for shade
- Frequently scheduled afternoon teas
- In-house beauty salon
- Wifi throughout the entire building
- Group classes and one-on-one assistance that helps residents surf the web and stay connected with family and friends
- A full schedule of cultural, recreational and fitness activities designed after residents’ own desires
- Trained staff that can arrange transportation for shopping trips, social outings and doctor visits
- Over an acre of bucolic parkland where residents can enjoy leisurely walks and picnics with their families on-site
- Flat screen TVs in each room
- Marble shower rooms with an air-jet spa-bath